Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

I hope everyone is having memorable Election Day.  Whether your side wins or not, it's a huge day in American history so just embrace it and remember where you were and what you were doing on this day.  And yes, I voted.
I want to send a sincere congratulations to my good friend David Givens who we had the honor of shooting his campaign ads.  He was elected to the 9th District seat in the Kentucky State Senate.  I want to thank him for allowing us to be apart of it, along with Russ Goff and Vincent Fields as well for letting us work with David on this campaign.  Below are a couple of the ads that we shot.
Some more good news I have is that Seven Signs is finally available for sale!!! You can go to
SevenSignsFilm.com and order it.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
I will be leaving in the morning going to Manchester TN to interview country music legend Charlie Louvin for the Reinstate Hank film and on to Montgomery AL to meet up with Joey Allcorn and learn and see the roots of Hank Williams in his hometown.
Also, Th' Legendary Shack Shakers DVD on Halloween went GREAT and I want to thank my crew Cody Meek, Steve Greer, Daniel Paxton, and Jess Sandidge for filming with me, I also want to thank Casey Perkins for taking some pics, and Joshua Black Wilkins for doing his photography for the DVD as well.  I must also thank John Tyler Bagby, Greg Brock, and Jacob Ennis for lending me cameras and Tom and Katie Frank and Donna and Mason Horton for letting me stay at their home once again.  I couldn't do the things that I do if it wasn't for being blessed to have these people around me helping.
Get to the Seven Signs site and get a copy, again props to David, and I will be back in touch when I get back from Alabama.



No comments:


Blog Archive