Monday, October 20, 2008

"Damn Right Rebel Proud" Tomorrow!

Tomorrow October 21 will be release of Hank III's new album "Damn Right Rebel Proud." Not only will be album be released on CD but on vinyl as well. As I'm sure you all know, I have been honored over the least year to work with Shelton and the rest of his camp on several projects and hope to continue to do so in the future.

Tomorrow also holds another signifigant place in the story as it was one year to the date that Shelton invited me down to talk about my work and working with him on projects to which started the spiral that has lead to the "Reinstate Hank" film amongst other projects that I have been blessed to be apart of and all the great people I have been able to meet and work along side.

So, all this being said, be sure to get out tomorrow and get the new album. And if you aren't sure what I am talking about or want to hear some songs from the album and see a little of Hank III, check out his site, www.Hank3.com or watch the EPK that we worked on for the album:




No comments:


Blog Archive